Tuesday, May 6, 2008

days after exam

following days after exam my feeling so down n moody.. mayb because i did not do well in exam..everything is so gray.. dont even wanna go out cit chat with friends. just wanna stay at home walk n walk there.. staring at fan pusing pusing n pusing.. feel so sui at that week. haihz.. god bless my result.

after few days at home, finally cant tahan ready.. i wanna find something to do cure my pain. n so ngm my friend give a call, want me help his new business design flyer and also postel. yeah at least found something to do. by d way can also earn some money for my class trip.. hehe.. this is my 1st design freelance job, i waiting for that for long long time. although i not study design n art, but i like it very much. hope everything go well n smooth. p/s: any flyer n poster design freelance jobs find me ya.

wondering i taken the wrong course now =.='' i does not enjoy much in what i studying now.. i hate theoretical stuff, i don't like to memorize.. who else can tell me what to do now? should i change to multimedia design or else?! headache headache

No comments: