Sunday, May 25, 2008

1st attempt

24th May Night. actually that night is jus a meet with my fren but end up we bergambar in Sunway Pyramid.. Once d camera switch on, v cant stop snappin photo. unfortunately my fren dint bring de tripod stand. neway let take a look wat v get.

**my friend, Jeff (my sifu as well) and i** taken by d waiter

**cocobanana **

**tat was a huge crowd in front coco banana**

**the lion head n the pyramid**

**shinning lion** ga ga ga

**twinkle twinkle little star**

**i am jeff, call me out for photo ya!!**

**tat me. look!! i got tummy!!** i successed gain fat but in wrong part.. haha

**im press from StarNewspaper.. haha**

**sudah tired, having rest in Starbuck**

**can u see me inside?**

**friendster cafe**

it was a fun night in Sunway. enjoy n appreciate d moment

2 comments:

Carrie Yee said...

wow.. I miss Sunway pyramid!!!...
1st attempt for photoshooting...
it's look good.. Good attempt!
have fun rite?? hehhe keep it up!
Now oni i realize both of u look like bro~ i mean u n jeff...
hehehe
Gotcha!

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173